Luxury Boston accommodations & Suites
With seven guest rooms per floor, and 63 rooms in total, Fifteen Beacon hotel guests experience the intimacy of a private residence combined with the highly personalized services of an extraordinary boutique luxury hotel.
Offering the best in Boston hotel accommodations, each room is seamlessly balanced with modern and antique furniture, sharing the same warmth and handsome color scheme of taupe, cream and espresso.
This palette marries furniture and furnishings, including the Frette linens, which provide visually crisp, tailored lines and are pure luxury to tuck into.
Mindfully designed, our rooms are ideally suited for hosting an intimate party or simply relaxing. Sleek modern lines enhance guest rooms' modernism and functionality, while gas fireplaces and canopy beds lightly accent our traditional New England soul. In-room thermostats and water conservation options, such as third-day linen changes, leave eco-choices in guests’ hands.
In-room amenities include:
- Gas fireplace in every room
- Cashmere throws
- Custom 400 thread count Frette linen
- Four poster and canopy bed in many rooms
- Three telephones, including cordless phone and 2 line speaker phone
- Private bar with premium spirits and (half-bottle) wines, including Ketel One, Bombay Sapphire
- Château Lafite Rothschild, Krug Champagne
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- 42-inch flat screen television
- iHome alarm clock radio
- Surround sound stereo system
- Pet friendly accommodations with welcome amenity and turndown water
- Rainforest shower head
- Italian marble bathroom, including heated towel rack
- Flat-screen television in bathroom
- Custom-packaged signature bath amenities
- Frette bathrobe
- Lighted vanity mirror
- Fresh flowers
- Commissioned artwork
- Windows that open
- Individually controlled thermostat
- Complimentary newspapers
- Evening turndown service
- In-room privacy safe with charger
- Complimentary overnight shoe shine
- XVB signature umbrellas